The following questions are some of the most asked by those seeking information about the school. If your question is not found here, please contact the school.
- What is the length of the school day?
The school day will begin at 8:00 am and the classes will finish at 2:45 pm. On Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday afternoon after school activities will be begin at 2:45 and finish at 3:30 pm.
- How many periods will be taught each day?
There are six periods taught each day and one extra curricular from Monday to Thursday.
- How many minutes long is each period?
Most periods are 45 minutes in length.
- How many days are there in the school year?
There are 185 instructional days in the school year.
- When will the school begin and end each year?
School will begin each year on the last Wednesday in August and end on the last Friday in June.
- What are the school holidays?
The school holidays for the following year will be announced each year on March 1st. The current school year calendar is now posted on the website. Link here.
- What will be your curriculum?
We will use the International Primary Curriculum and International Middle Years Curriculum practiced in over 1400 schools worldwide and based on best educational pedagogy.
- Will you have certified faculty?
Yes, all regular classroom teachers will be native speakers of English and will have a teaching license in the area in which they are teaching at CZTIS.
- Will I have to buy the textbooks?
No, textbooks are loaned to the students and if they are returned at the end of the school year in normal condition there is no additional cost.